Skip to main content

Chilis – Ashrafieh

Updated Review
I got a special delivery at work thanks to zomato and chilis and it was more than perfect ,
I chose the crispy chicken tacos , they come with rice and beans ,
The plate arrived precisely at the time they said it would come , It was hot as if now it got out of the frying pan/oven , THe portion was huge and for a food lover am speaking it was perfect !
I would recommend chilis now even more for the great gesture they did , this place deserves more than a 5 / 5 , though my rating from my first visit was 5/ 5
Old Review
Its an experience and a must for me , The staff is extra friendly , extra helpful and professional , you never ask for your order twice , you never ask for a refill because you’ll have it as soon as your cup is almost empty , they always satisfy their customers in any possible way !. If i may choose from their delicious menu a favorite item i would be unfaithfull because everythign tastes great but my addiction would be :
-The Starter combo ( Boneless wings , Chipotle honey chicken strips , Mozarella sticks , Crispy hot chicken strips )
-Chipotle chicken burger !
-Pastas are to die for ,
-Molten chocolate cake ! (heaven on earth ) !!!
#zeptember …
Chili's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts